• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Kris Chavez and Victoria Hunt are the featured artists this month at SoWal's Coastal Branch Library. The two have combined their talents for a unique display. Victoria's stained glass art graces the windows while Kris's bold art adorns the walls. Kris has a new Lady Bug series and new Skewed series on display along with some old favorites. Take time in May to view and support these local artists who volunteer and give so much to our community.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Oh yes, this is a wonderful show. My grandchildren and I made a special trip over Monday to enjoy it.

The lighthouse series is magnificient and I absolutely love Pelican Lady. The kids adored the ladybugs...especially the one on the beach...such whimsey...and the frogs were a big hit too.

We are so fortunate to have such a wealth of talent in our community. Thanks to all.:clap::clap:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I love checking out all the different art displays at the library - great variety and some really cool stuff! :clap:

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
more info on Victoria

Victoria Hunt is also a awesome foster parent for Adopt A Dog Nw Fl.
She fostered the famous "Princess" and now is fostering "Clay".
The world would be a better place if there were more caring people like her!

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
Victoria Hunt is also a awesome foster parent for Adopt A Dog Nw Fl.
She fostered the famous "Princess" and now is fostering "Clay".
The world would be a better place if there were more caring people like her!

It's amazing what she has done with Clay, who was too timid to accept a head pat when she got him. Now he shimmies right up to you and wants some attention. I call her the Dog Whisperer :D.

Go and check out her stained glass, it is wonderful.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Went by this exhibit and have been meaning to post and say how wonderful it is. Great job Kris and Victoria. I hope we don't get too much rain, but if we do, this would be a good rainy day activity at the Coastal Branch Library in the South Walton government complex area just north of Highway 98 on 331. About a 15 minute drive from many parts of South Walton.