• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
In support of the Amercian Cancer Society, Senor Mojito's and Waterman Gulf Coast are hosting the SUP for Life chairty paddle relays this Sunday from Noon until 8pm. Anyone can particiapte, stand up paddlers, kayaks, canoes...etc. For more info, head to www.supforlife.com. Come alone, or bring your friends and make a team for the day. There will be plenty of boards for you to use courtesy of Yolo Board in Santa Rosa Beach.

Additional info available on future paddle events on our main site www.watermangulfcoast.com.

Thanks to Sowal for helping promote this charity event!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Senor Mojito's is the perfect spot- great dock and a fun place for the fans to watch, an kids to play.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
I think my daughter would love that! Is there a charge for the boards etc.?

Last edited:

Evangeline

Beach Comber
Feb 6, 2007
Just back from this event and it was GREAT! Lots of different boards to try and all donations going to a great cause--American Cancer Society. And the day couldn't be more perfect-the bay is slick and beautiful. Thanks so much for putting it on.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I am so upset I couldnt make this event. Had to work... Hope lots of $$$$$ was raised.!

daisy

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2007
I really wanted our fam to make it out to this but we had way too many things going on this weekend. :-(I hope that it was a huge success!