• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Saw the show last night. Bravo! :clap::clap:

The Rep did a great job and deserve all the support we can give them for bringing solid material to our area. Stayed for the Flaws. Hilarious. :rotfl:

A grayt way to spend an evening. Support the Rep and buy a ticket or a membership. You will not be disappointed.:love::wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Saw the show last night. Bravo! :clap::clap:

The Rep did a great job and deserve all the support we can give them for bringing solid material to our area. Stayed for the Flaws. Hilarious. :rotfl:

A grayt way to spend an evening. Support the Rep and buy a ticket or a membership. You will not be disappointed.:love::wave:

Thanks aleonard! And was I right about Bruce?!?:lol:

Off to Brunch with Pinter- looking forward to eating yummy Great Southern brunch and hearing more about Harold Pinter.

The show runs again next week- Wednesday through Saturday!

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Thanks aleonard! And was I right about Bruce?!?:lol:

Off to Brunch with Pinter- looking forward to eating yummy Great Southern brunch and hearing more about Harold Pinter.

The show runs again next week- Wednesday through Saturday!

You were right:D and everything about this show is pitch perfect. The acting students we had with us last night were jazzed over the entire production. We don't get to see quality material like this in our area very often. Kudos to the staff and cast:clap:

Live theater is such a special type of entertainment. When I leave a movie, I'm often tired and ready to go home. When I leave a good production, such as this one last night, I find it hard to sleep, because I'm energized and want to discuss it. It was one of the best productions I've seen in a long time..:love:

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Don't forget to set you watch or phone alarm for 8pm tonight for the Pinter Radio Hour, the newest little playwright festival twist.... Hear snippets of interviews with the late Nobel-winner, hear Rep actors reading one of his later short plays, and call in with your questions and commments... We're live on 30a Radio!..

Tune in to 107.1FM or 30A Radio

:clap::clap::clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Curtain is back up tonight! Treat yourself to a night at the theatre - call 231-0733 for tickets.

An evening at the Rep is a delightful indulgence. From the moment you walk in and are welcomed by the ticket volunteer to the end where you have the opportunity to talk with the actors and director after the performance, you are transported from the cares of everyday life into an intriguing world created by gifted artists. The talent and dedication of every member of the Rep's professional theatre company is evident in every facet and truly a gift to Northwest Florida. (thanks for the great review!!)

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Great show last night! I thought Dustin was the only actor who could pull off that accent, but I was pleasantly surprised by everyone's accent. Great casting and great performance!

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
It was fabulous. Thanks to the rep for picking such an intriguing play. Every time I see a Rep play I think it's the best thing I've seen them perform, and thought so again tonight.