• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
roomate

I am interested in relocating from New Orleans. Having a hard time finding something nice that I can afford. Your house looks pretty nice. I do have a six lb. chihuaha everyone loves and 3 cats that are declawed. Don't know how you feel about that. I have just returned to N.O. after staying in Magnolia Cottages for 30 days. I just love the area and the peace and quiet. I am single and 52. I am not an old lady, very young for my age. There is too much stress for me here and I am anxious to relocate. I will be coming back to look at some places, but just started thinking about possibly a rommate would be a good idea if the place is big enough. I really don't know many people there so that might also help me having a roomate. Let me know what you think. I have my own home here and an apt. I rent out so I am very respectful of people's property. I will be either selling or renting my home depending upon the market here. I look forward to hearing from you. Brenda You can call me at (504) 888-0169 or (504) 231-5358 if you prefer.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
rental

Bye the way, my dog does not chew on anything except his bones unless he can get ahold of a water bottle cap. He loves to chew on those things for some reason. I don't let him though. I am very interested.