• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cleaningexcellence

Beach Crab
Apr 27, 2010
Local cleaning service has openings for cleaning teams. You must be available weekends and be experienced in vacation rental cleaning. Pay is per unit and varies by property. If you are good you will make good money. Must be able to work independently and pass inspection. We are a great little company to work for and have only the best cleaners. If you are hard working and have an eye for detail we want you. If you are a husband and wife team I especially want you.

bronk33

Beach Comber
Jun 16, 2009
Did you receive the message I sent you?

bmr0455

Beach Crab
Jan 7, 2010
Hi my name is brittany and I worked at Grayton Beach state park for a year and a half as their ops cabin cleaner. The pay was only $9/hr and no longer worth my time. I currently work at the sandpiper beacon on the west end of panama city beach and I am looking for any condo cleaning during the daytime. I also have an experienced partner that has a few private cleans at the splash. If you are interested in our team please give me a call at 419-699-4303 or 850-441-7376. Again my name is brittany and my partner's name is jamie.