• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CampbellFL

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2010
There is a giant rezoning sign out front, house is empty, and I have pulled in twice to find someone for info on boarding/lessons and can't find a soul? Called and left multiple messages,no return??? Anyone?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The horse boarders rented that space, and they told me that the owners were going to try and develop it.

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
If you need boarding and lessons, my daughter runs an Equestrian Center off
of Hwy 20. She has a large 16 stall barn with a run for each stall, 25 acres of pasture,
a lighted arena, and miles and miles of riding trails backing her property. You can call
me and I will give you her phone number and her web site. Thanks!

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Here's a link to another place north of Defuniak.

Williams continues to offer youth lessons and boarding on her ranch, along with her llama, goat, kitty, pups, guinea pigs, bunnies and 30 horses.

For more information about the Brand ?N Iron Corral, you can contact Lanna Williams at: 850.225.1241.

saturnia

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2008
Baybaby, could you give me the info please?

Last edited by a moderator:

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
Apex Equestrian Center

You can visit her website at apexhorses.com. She is hosting the Bay County Horseman Expo this Sat. Oct. 2. It is supposed to be a huge event and you can check her place out and talk to her. Her name is Shannon. Thanks for the interest!

cdclark09

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2008
Know of anywhere closer to Santa Rosa Beach? Apex looks very far away. I am looking for somewhere to take lessons, possibly learn some jumping. I have shown Saddleseat American Saddlebreds my entire life, and would love to branch out. Thanks.

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
Know of anywhere closer to Santa Rosa Beach? Apex looks very far away. I am looking for somewhere to take lessons, possibly learn some jumping. I have shown Saddleseat American Saddlebreds my entire life, and would love to branch out. Thanks.

It's an easy trip to there, just straight east on Hwy 20, about 40 min. Same time it takes me to get to Ft. Walton. She has a great arena and her specialty is hunter/jumpers. She had several of her students go to top in the state in Louisiana.