• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachgyrl

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2012
We have to furnish a rental home in the next few weeks. Mostly bedroom and living room furniture. I'd love suggestions of area stores with great service and selection. This is for our own personal use, so we'd like quality items that can hold up to kids, etc. Looking for a beachy, relaxed vibe. Thanks!

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
I highly recommend Consign Mint Boutique &nteriors in Seacrest Beach. Nancy Abood (the owner) is great. She furnished my entire 4 bedroom rental home last year & it is beautiful. Her prices are also VERY reasonable.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Resort resale! We have furnished our whole house from there.

Definitely don't pay retail. Go to the consignment stores on 98. Great deals on essentially brand-new stuff (I assume from foreclosures). You can also find some cool stuff in the antiques markets that will give your place some character, rather than it looking like Rooms-to-Go. For example, I gasped when I saw a new coffee table that was in, I think, Ballard Designs for about $1000 that was $250 at one of the consignment stores.

I even tell my friends in GA that if they want new furniture, it's worth a drive to the beach for some deals.