• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beau Home Interiors

Beach Lover
Aug 22, 2011
32 E Co. Hwy 30A
www.facebook.com
Beau Interiors is looking for part-time and full-time Sales Associates to join our sales team. Retail sales and interior design experience is a plus. If you're looking for an energetic and fast-paced environment, opportunities abound here at Beau and we'd love to hear from you! These positions are available immediately so please send your resume to jennifer@beauhomeinteriors.com or margie@beauhomeinteriors.com.

Last edited:

Dmoss

Beach Comber
Jan 17, 2014
Part-time Sales Associate

Hi! My name is Debbie Hayes Mossburg and we have recently relocated to 30A. My family owns a home in Old Seagrove and I have seen the development of Seaside and the growth along the 30A corridor. I have had extensive retail and sales experience along with decorating, building, and restoring all of the 13 homes we have lived in. Some of my homes were featured on home tours and one was highlighted in the Atlanta Journal. I love working and talking with people and really feel that I have my own distinct style, I can work with most anyone's style and make them happy. I would love the opportunity to talk with you about your needs and see if this is an avenue that I could explore. My email is debbie_mossburg@hotmail.com and my cell is 321-279-6250. Thank you for your consideration. Debbie Hayes Mossburg