• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

OSUBuckeye

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2007
1.Available One Bedroom/One Bath FURNISHED with full kitchen, screened porch, shared dock, fire pit. Home sits on Eastern Lake and 30A. Rent is $2000 per month and includes all utilities and cable/wifi.

2.FURNISHED Studio unit available (One Bedroom/One Bath) with small living area. This unit has private entrance, deck, shared dock and fire pit. Rent is $850 per month and includes all utilities and cable/wifi. Home sits on Eastern Lake and 30A.

For more information on these two rental opportunities please email vickiowens@cox.net for photos and more information or 850-376-4075. No Text messages will be answered.

Vita canizaro

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2011
1.Available One Bedroom/One Bath FURNISHED with full kitchen, screened porch, shared dock, fire pit. Home sits on Eastern Lake and 30A. Rent is $2000 per month and includes all utilities and cable/wifi.

2.FURNISHED Studio unit available (One Bedroom/One Bath) with small living area. This unit has private entrance, deck, shared dock and fire pit. Rent is $850 per month and includes all utilities and cable/wifi. Home sits on Eastern Lake and 30A.

For more information on these two rental opportunities please email vickiowens@cox.net for photos and more information or 850-376-4075. No Text messages will be answered.

Vicki, I am in town. Decided Freeport to far away
Cancel showing in morning
Anything else let me know

Vita canizaro

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2011

Are all of these leased. In town. Have anything for me to view
Vita

Jonathan Hammond

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2015
Very intersted. Please contact me if still available. I work and coach kids soccer in the area. I have several references. Also reference from last person I rented from who lives in the area. 850-276-1540. Thanks Jona