• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AZJ

Beach Crab
Jul 2, 2016
Seaside
My husband and I found a lost item in the surf last night just off of the beach in Seagrove area. If you are missing something we may have it. Please text 615 479 6321 w a description and if it is what we found, we would love to reunite you with it!
Thanks and hope we can help!

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
If valuable you may want to let police dept. know. I lost a wedding ring a few years ago and gave them a description in case someone found it.

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
I am been looking for cocaine pakages for too long time. Cash dollars also in black plastics.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Oh, I found those a while back. I've been meaning to call you ...

raven316

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Athens, GA
My husband and I found a lost item in the surf last night just off of the beach in Seagrove area. If you are missing something we may have it. Please text 615 479 6321 w a description and if it is what we found, we would love to reunite you with it!
5 years ago I dumped a kayak in the surf at Seagrove and lost my keys with my dog tags and a unit medallion from my outfit in Vietnam. I was told it would wash up someday.

mmarti27

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
I know it's a long shot, but I lost a beloved family ring a couple of years ago at the beach across from Stinky's. Someone told me it would turn up one day. Just thought I had to try. It was a filigree setting with a diamond and small sapphires.