• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tess Miller

Beach Crab
Nov 1, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I am a clean, respectful, 20 something, young professional female, looking for one bedroom of some sort.
I don't mind sharing a house with roommates or renting a home add-on apartment. Private bathroom is a plus!
Currently living in Santa Rosa Beach and would like to find housing somewhere in this area.
No pets, non-smoking and can provide previous roommate references!
Rent must be $900 or less

LaRue Thomas

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2016
I am a clean, respectful, 20 something, young professional female, looking for one bedroom of some sort.
I don't mind sharing a house with roommates or renting a home add-on apartment. Private bathroom is a plus!
Currently living in Santa Rosa Beach and would like to find housing somewhere in this area.
I think I have something that would work, Rent is $850 plus half utilities. call 850-803-2482

waxdart

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2011
Hi Tess, are you still looking for a room? $525 plus share of bills. Give me a call on 850 601 5009

Tess Miller

Beach Crab
Nov 1, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Tess, are you still looking for a room? $525 plus share of bills. Give me a call on 850 601 5009
Hi,
I am still looking but I probably wont need to move until January at the earliest. I know that is pretty far away, just seeing what the options are. If the room is still available by late December, let me know. Thanks!

waxdart

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2011
Hi,
I am still looking but I probably wont need to move until January at the earliest. I know that is pretty far away, just seeing what the options are. If the room is still available by late December, let me know. Thanks!

will do. right now the room is available from Dec 8th.

Brittany Mayo

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2018
Panama City Beach (Laguna Beach)
Hi Tess,
I have a room available right now in my 3 bedroom house. I am only looking to rent one bedroom and would like to find someone to move in as soon as possible. It is in Panama City Beach (laguna beach area) about 7 minutes before pier park if you are coming from SRB. If you would like more information please email be at brittanymayo654@gmail.com

Brittany

Tess Miller

Beach Crab
Nov 1, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Brittany,
Thanks for replying! That sounds lovely but my boyfriend lives in Destin so Laguna Beach would be a bit of a far commute for me. I may know someone else who is looking though so I will pass your info to her if that is OK.

Have a good day!
Tess

sun sand and sea life

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2012
Hi ! If you are still looking I know of something that may work. We can exchange numbers if you want to email me. comewithmetothesea@gmail.com Thx! Lynn