• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dezarai

Beach Crab
Sep 17, 2019
Freeport, fl
I have a 4 bedroom/ 3 bath house just north of the 331 bridge in Freeport. It is a few miles from the Bay restaurant and maybe 6 miles from 30a. Looking for a roommate will be $700/ month utilities and WIFI included. No pets, no children and must be clean. I work and travel a lot so Im not him too often. If you're interested please leave your phone # below and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as send photos.

Thanks!

Tyler Brabson

Beach Crab
Aug 13, 2019
Santa rosa beach
I have a 4 bedroom/ 3 bath house just north of the 331 bridge in Freeport. It is a few miles from the Bay restaurant and maybe 6 miles from 30a. Looking for a roommate will be $700/ month utilities and WIFI included. No pets, no children and must be clean. I work and travel a lot so Im not him too often. If you're interested please leave your phone # below and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as send photos.

Thanks!
Please text me 8505724836 very interested

Hayley Seible

Beach Crab
Sep 25, 2019
Freeport Fl

Thanks!
My cell phone number is 850-797-8639. very interested!!!

Thanks!
BernardFarber 901-4905460- can you call please