• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cameron E Lacks

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2021
Chamblee, GA
Hi there Sowal Community!

Looking for housing around the May-August time frame between Inlet Beach and Santa Rosa Beach for myself and my dog (100% house trained, not destructive).
I am a 26 year old female, non-smoker, very clean and quiet, and I work remotely for a tech company. My dates are super flexible and I am willing to pay a very fair price knowing its prime rental season!
Please let me know if you have any summer housing/ know of anything. My cell number is 404-718-9923. Email is cameron.lacks1@gmail.com

Thank you in advance! :)
Cameron

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Cameron just an FYI many long-term situations will pass on 3-6 months as they would have to bed or pass along bed tax, currently an extra 13% on top of the monthly rent.

oasisfaninparadise

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2015
Hi there Sowal Community!

Looking for housing around the May-August time frame between Inlet Beach and Santa Rosa Beach for myself and my dog (100% house trained, not destructive).
I am a 26 year old female, non-smoker, very clean and quiet, and I work remotely for a tech company. My dates are super flexible and I am willing to pay a very fair price knowing its prime rental season!
Please let me know if you have any summer housing/ know of anything. My cell number is 404-718-9923. Email is cameron.lacks1@gmail.com

Thank you in advance! :)
Cameron
Le me know if you are still looking.