• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Approximately 3 million lights are draped in trees, on silhouettes and Historical buildings are highlighted with lights, which are reflected in the water surrounding Circle Drive, which gives a double reflection of the millions of lights. The Victorian homes on Circle Drive are dressed in their Christmas attire to add to the enjoyment of those visiting. Phone 850-859-2371

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
eden

Great pictures....Did you ever see the movie that was filmed there at Eden? The Frogs? I was about 8 or 9 when it came out and we went to the theatre to see it, probably only because it was filmed there.
frog.gif

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
The frogs

It was a movie about Frogs... "The filming took place in and around an 1890s mansion in Florida's Eden State Park. This park is located near the Gulf of Mexico's coastline, about halfway between Fort Walton Beach and Panama City.
confused.gif
Many of the 500 Florida frogs and 100 giant South American toads purchased for use in the film escaped during production."
TAKEN FROM: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0068615/trivia take a look :arrow:
deal.gif

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Although I've never seen Frogs, people have told me that the movie is terrible. I believe the people who tell me this, and I will not be renting it.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
Although I've never seen Frogs, people have told me that the movie is terrible. I believe the people who tell me this, and I will not be renting it.

I can confirm it's horribleness.

It is funny in a horrible way. A B movie classic. Maybe a C movie.