• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Olivia Prewitt

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2020
Kentucky
Hi, I'm Olivia!
I am 22 and will be graduating from the University of Kentucky this spring with plans of relocating to the area in June for work. Ideally I would prefer a 1 bedroom/1 bath no more than $1300 a month. I am also open to having roommates. Please message me with anything available along with photos of the space. Thanks!

SDeeD

Beach Comber
Sep 11, 2013
Hi, I'm Olivia!
I am 22 and will be graduating from the University of Kentucky this spring with plans of relocating to the area in June for work. Ideally I would prefer a 1 bedroom/1 bath no more than $1300 a month. I am also open to having roommates. Please message me with anything available along with photos of the space. Thanks!
Hi Olivia,
I have a great house for rent. It's a 3/2 and only 6 yrs old, clean in great area. The carpet has been replaced with new vinyl plank. You would likely need a roomate, it's $2350 a month, 2 yr. lease. I've attached a pic. It's available April 16th for rent. You can text me at 404-593-6073.

Attachments

• Kinley 30 Front of house showing garage.JPG
    Kinley 30 Front of house showing garage.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • kinley 30 kitchen.JPG
    kinley 30 kitchen.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • kinley 30 living room.JPG
    kinley 30 living room.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

lebowling

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I'm Olivia!
I am 22 and will be graduating from the University of Kentucky this spring with plans of relocating to the area in June for work. Ideally I would prefer a 1 bedroom/1 bath no more than $1300 a month. I am also open to having roommates. Please message me with anything available along with photos of the spa
Hi, I'm Olivia!
Hi Olivia! Looks like you and I are looking for the exact same thing. If you happen to come across anything that would come out to the same price with a roommate I’d be interested! If you do my email is lebowling@crimson.ua.edu

MegOyler

Beach Comber
Feb 28, 2021
SRB
Hey ya’ll! I’m 22 and my husband and i, along with his twin brother just bought a house in Santa Rosa Beach and we are looking to rent out the 2 extra rooms. It’s $875 a month and the rooms open in June. Text me if you would like 9412285325

carolinehill33

Beach Comber
Apr 5, 2021
Jackson, MS
Hi Olivia!! My name is Caroline!! I’m a freshman at TCU and also looking for a place to live this summer on 30a! Would love to hear from you if you would be interested; my number is (769) 798-6184

Haj913

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL area
Hey ya’ll! I’m 22 and my husband and i, along with his twin brother just bought a house in Santa Rosa Beach and we are looking to rent out the 2 extra rooms. It’s $875 a month and the rooms open in June. Text me if you would like 9412285325
Hello! My daughter has accepted an internship in Santa Rosa beach starting 5/9 and is desperately trying to find a place through the first week of August. Any chance your space could be available by 5/9? Let me know, Thanks!

Hilary