• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

claire777

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2021
Destin
My family is seeking a small 1 or 2 bedroom cottage in the Santa Rosa Beach Area. We have 2 babies, I’m a stay at home mama, and my husband works remotely for a tech company. We’re peaceful and reliable folks~ budget up to $2200 monthly. Looking for a year lease. We live in Destin but spend all of our free time in SRB and are ready to make the move.
Thanks for any leads!

Last edited:

claire777

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2021
Destin
Bump to say that we also are currently in an upstairs apartment dealing with cigarette smoke exposure coming up from our downstairs neighbors~ since we have littles to be concerned for we are trying to find a new home ASAP

ErikHans

Beach Crab
Feb 6, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment available. Take over lease. ARIUM Apartment Complex. Below Market Rent until Mid-August. Perfect for getting you started. Call to discuss 330-338-0825 ... Eric

Bluewaterdune

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2017
Seagrove
Hi Claire,

We have a 2 bedroom , 1 bathroom with bonus room home within your price range. It has a fenced in backyard and it is on a quiet neighborhood on the West End of PCB, yet it is a close drive to 30A. Our home is a 7 min walk to the beach. It will be available in 2 to 3 months. if you are interested and I can send you some pictures too. If interested just send me an email at Bluewaterdune@gmail.com. Take care, MJ

claire777

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2021
Destin
We are hoping to find a stand alone home because it will be easier with the babies. But I appreciate the info. Thank you and best wishes!
I have a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment available. Take over lease. ARIUM Apartment Complex. Below Market Rent until Mid-August. Perfect for getting you started. Call to discuss 330-338-0825 ... Eric

claire777

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2021
Destin
Hi Claire,

We have a 2 bedroom , 1 bathroom with bonus room home within your price range. It has a fenced in backyard and it is on a quiet neighborhood on the West End of PCB, yet it is a close drive to 30A. Our home is a 7 min walk to the beach. It will be available in 2 to 3 months. if you are interested and I can send you some pictures too. If interested just send me an email at Bluewaterdune@gmail.com. Take care, MJ
I will email now. Thank you!

ekf

Beach Crab
Mar 3, 2022
Is this still available?