• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FnLloyd

Beach Crab
Jul 3, 2023
Nashville
Hey everyone,
Moving to PCB area coming from Nashville for work. In the Restaurant management industry. Looking for a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom. Would entertain having a roommate to get a more desirable location on 30a like Seaside to Rosemary. Don't smoke and don't have any pets. Prior military. Looking for up to a 12mo lease. Work a lot so hardly at home. Thanks! =)

Lloyd
210-326-4828

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You might want to post a budget range of what you're willing to spend. If you'll be in PCB, to be blunt you won't find anything cheaper out this way.

FnLloyd

Beach Crab
Jul 3, 2023
Nashville
You might want to post a budget range of what you're willing to spend. If you'll be in PCB, to be blunt you won't find anything cheaper out this way.
Thank you... I'll edit it. Trying not to go over 4k. Why I'm willing to entertain a roommate - 1-1.5k from a roommate puts me in a little better shape for the area. lol.

Bluewaterdune

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2017
Seagrove
Hello Lloyd,

We have a 2 Bedroom with Bonus room (Office or den) 1 Bathroom home on the West End of PCB in the Laguna Beach Area. Home location is 2 blocks from the Beach, close to local grocery store, very easy access to 98. We recently upgraded the home with new flooring and repainted. Home has a private fenced large backyard with deck. Quiet neighborhood with very nice neighbors. Driveway can accommodate 3 cars easily. You can view pictures at our online listing at 114 S. Vestavia. Rent is $2200/month plus utilities. 1 year lease. If you have questions or would like to see the home feel free to call or email below:

Seth 850-822-0365
Bluewaterdune@gmail.com

Distances from our Home:
Amavida Cafe in heart of Rosemary Beach=7.3 miles
Modica Market in heart of Seaside=15 miles
Ascension Sacred Heart Emerald Coast Hospital=27 miles

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachsiens9

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2023
Point Washington
Hey everyone,
Moving to PCB area coming from Nashville for work. In the Restaurant management industry. Looking for a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom. Would entertain having a roommate to get a more desirable location on 30a like Seaside to Rosemary. Don't smoke and don't have any pets. Prior military. Looking for up to a 12mo lease. Work a lot so hardly at home. Thanks! =)

Lloyd
210-326-4828
I have a 3 bedroom house in Point Washington. 5 minutes drive from Grayton. I have the master bedroom and bathroom available to rent for one year at $1500/month. Includes all utilities. The rest of the house would be shared with my brother who is clean, considerate, non-smoker and works 60-80 hours a week. Currently I am using the 3rd bedroom for storage. Would be willing to consider renting that bedroom too. House is bright and well maintained. If you would like photos or to discuss further let me know. Pam