• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
2018 Oreion Reeper Apex 4, 4x4, 4 cylinder engine, 5 speed performance transmission, four-wheel drive. As brand new not one nick with only 355 miles not even broken in yet. Best of both worlds, streets and trails or even Grayton Beach Oceanside. With speeds up to 70 mph. Soft top cover and full set of window zipper covers never used. Electronic Winch on front and hitch on back. This vehicle is street legal with a regular Florida tag not a LSV like a golf cart. Loaded with every option available, safari rack, spare tire with rear mount, flip out touch screen stereo with 800watt 10 inch subwoofer under passenger seat, talking Viper alarm system with sonar. The optional hard top is removable and you can go topless with just the roll bars or snap on the soft top. Kept in a temperature controlled garage. If you were considering a golf cart, when you see and drive this, it's like a Ferrari to Prius, lead the way. Call 850, 6, eight, seven, 3, one, six, one Reeper14.jpgReeper13.jpgReeper2.jpgReeper15.jpgReeper16.jpgReeper9.jpgReeper18E.jpgReeper1.jpgReeper7.jpgmsrp.jpg

Attachments

• Reeper3.jpg
    Reeper3.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Reeper6.jpg
    Reeper6.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Reeper17.jpg
    Reeper17.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 11

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
You would need a Grayton Beach driving permit to utilize this on the beach which has a 5 mph speed limit.

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
You would need a Grayton Beach driving permit to utilize this on the beach which has a 5 mph speed limit.
Absolutely, all motor vehicles driving on Grayton beach need a permit to drive on the beach and need to follow all laws as any street legal vehicle, this vehicle will pass the requirement of a true 4x4 with locking differentials so will not get stuck in the sand.

ComputerWorks

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2010
seaside
Never heard of this. But it’s cool looking!
That's what I said when I first saw it, the pics don't do it justice, you should see it in person! The company is based here in the USA in New Mexico Oreion Motors is a manufacturer of ATV, quads, ATV and UTV vehicles. Provider of off-road vehicles, quads, ATV's and UTV's.
When I called the company about the accessories I added the customer service was outstanding (which has been hard to say that nowadays about many Co's). Here's the link to their website.
Reeper Apex 4 Oreion Motors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.