• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted 3-4 BR for Family-LTL starting Feb 2021

New posts

dlfamily

Beach Comber
The owner of our current long term rental in BMB is putting the home on the market in the New Year, so we're trying to plan ahead for a Jan/Feb move. We're looking for a long term rental starting February 1 (possibly earlier) for our family of 4 - 3+ Bedrooms, preferably 1-yr lease. Must be in the Dune Lakes Elementary school zone: from the east side of 393 to Lake Powell. Thank you for sharing options with us!
 
Any tips on finding a long term rental in this area ? We are relocating and are in town searching! Any tips would be so great! You found yourself fast! Thanks !
Ashley
 
Any tips on finding a long term rental in this area ? We are relocating and are in town searching! Any tips would be so great! You found yourself fast! Thanks !
Ashley
Ashley, sorry for the delay! SoWal Forum has been the most helpful resource for me, but availability is typically very last minute and makes planning ahead challenging. Our situation was a perfect confluence of circumstances and a lot of luck. I wish I had better, more helpful advice, but all I can say is to keep checking, be very flexible and very quick to jump when you see anything that might work. The inventory is just incredibly low right now. You might also try joining some of the Facebook groups (Santa Rosa Beach Moms and The Best of 30A are a few) and posting there. I've seen some great shares of info and tips on those feeds. Local realtors may also have an idea of people who might be interested in putting a listing up for a long term rental. In all sincerity, I wish you the very best of luck. I know how stressful it can be!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top