• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Amin

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2020
Seagrove
$4500 per month. 3 Bedrooms plus a Study with closet (that can be used as a 4th bedroom ) , 2 full bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom and a 2 car garage. This Brand New Home is located on a community pond with views of the water, birds and nature from the inside and the extra large screened porch and easy access to WaterSound Town Center with Publix grocery store, restaurants, shopping and 30A Beaches. Features include, Bosch Appliances, gas cooking, stainless vent hood, microwave drawer, dishwasher, refrigerator, tankless water heater, expanded cabinets for plenty of storage and custom built in shelving in all closets. All bathrooms are tiled with quartz counter tops with separate shower and tub in the Primary Bedroom. Community offers pool, tennis, pickle ball, par 3 golf course, gym and walking trails.

Jennyleea85

Beach Comber
Aug 28, 2024
Santa rosa beach
We are a wife, husband and 2 young kids 2 & 5 looking to move to the area in June 2025 after school lets out for our kindergartner.

We would like to rent a house for 12 months before purchasing a home to get a better feel for the market. We have vacationed in the area for 3 months at a time (Feb-may) for the past 2 springs and have decided to make the move from Scottsdale Az. Please let us know if you are interested what the terms and rates would be for the 12months.

I know it’s a bit early in the search but would Love a great contact for when the time gets close!

June 2025-June 2026

I appreciate your consideration

Amin

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2020
Seagrove
We are a wife, husband and 2 young kids 2 & 5 looking to move to the area in June 2025 after school lets out for our kindergartner.

We would like to rent a house for 12 months before purchasing a home to get a better feel for the market. We have vacationed in the area for 3 months at a time (Feb-may) for the past 2 springs and have decided to make the move from Scottsdale Az. Please let us know if you are interested what the terms and rates would be for the 12months.

I know it’s a bit early in the search but would Love a great contact for when the time gets close!

June 2025-June 2026

I appreciate your consideration
Hi Jenny, please message me as you get closer to your move and I can let you know if I have something available. Thank you.