• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jeannahine

Beach Crab
Jul 1, 2021
PERFECTLY LOCATED 3 bedroom / 2 bath / 2 car garage house for rent, not furnished. Pets may be allowed pending breed/size (sorry no cats as I am allergic).
$3,000/month rent. A one-year minimum lease is required. Renters are responsible for wifi and utilities. A security deposit will be collected when the lease is signed.
The house is next to Legion Park's boat landing (3o second walk), perfect for boating, paddleboarding, and kayaking lovers. It is also a short walk to Silver Sands Premium Outlets, a 5-minute drive to the beach (across Hwy 98), a 10-minute drive to Destin Commons, and a 10-minute drive to both Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital and Destin ER.
I am looking for someone who will respect and take good care of my house. It is the perfect little gem in the Miramar Beach neighborhood. Renters will be responsible for keeping the lawn mowed and any minor maintenance items (light bulbs, air filters, etc.). The neighbors are nice people who generally keep to themselves, so it is always quiet and tranquil.
Please reach out with any additional questions.

Please see below Zillow link for photos:

Last edited:

jeannahine

Beach Crab
Jul 1, 2021
PERFECTLY LOCATED 3 bedroom / 2 bath / 2 car garage house for rent, not furnished. Pets may be allowed pending breed/size (sorry no cats as I am allergic).
$3,000/month rent. A one-year minimum lease is required. Renters are responsible for wifi and utilities. A security deposit will be collected when the lease is signed.
The house is next to Legion Park's boat landing (3o second walk), perfect for boating, paddleboarding, and kayaking lovers. It is also a short walk to Silver Sands Premium Outlets, a 5-minute drive to the beach (across Hwy 98), a 10-minute drive to Destin Commons, and a 10-minute drive to both Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital and Destin ER.
I am looking for someone who will respect and take good care of my house. It is the perfect little gem in the Miramar Beach neighborhood. Renters will be responsible for keeping the lawn mowed and any minor maintenance items (light bulbs, air filters, etc.). The neighbors are nice people who generally keep to themselves, so it is always quiet and tranquil.
Please reach out with any additional questions and photos.

Kwalt

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Please reach out with any additional questions and photos.
Is this still available?