• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

4th of july

New posts

satisfaction

Beach Comber
We will be at Grayton the weekend before the 4th :clap_1: . however, we will have to leave that morn. to get home for work the next day :( . Does anyone know what day and time the parade( if any this year ) will happen? and what about fireworks? We always see the most beautiful ones at Grayton. Will they be the night of the 4th or before(hopefully)? Can't wait to join everyone and yes Grayton "Park" Hobbs will be coming too. She is now 2 and the beach is second nature to her.
 
:welcome: Love the babies name. I have to ask this. I know you are new but if you have read the boards you know I have no shame. Was she conceived there?
 
satisfaction said:
We will be at Grayton the weekend before the 4th :clap_1: . however, we will have to leave that morn. to get home for work the next day :( . Does anyone know what day and time the parade( if any this year ) will happen? and what about fireworks? We always see the most beautiful ones at Grayton. Will they be the night of the 4th or before(hopefully)? Can't wait to join everyone and yes Grayton "Park" Hobbs will be coming too. She is now 2 and the beach is second nature to her.
Watch the NBC telecast of the Macy's fireworks. They're the best! :clap_1:
 
satisfaction said:
YES she was in our house called satisfaction april 26th 2003. And she is everything we ever hoped for.

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: And satisfaction it was!!!!!! I know she is!!!! Enjoy every minute with her, because before you turn around good, she will be a TEENAGER !!!!!!

OH, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE my teenager and he is everything I ever hoped for!!
 
kathydwells said:
:welcome: Love the babies name. I have to ask this. I know you are new but if you have read the boards you know I have no shame. Was she conceived there?
Dwells! That is invasive! :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Dwells! That is invasive! :funn:

I told you I have no shame, you should know that by now. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top