• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

4th of july

New posts
satisfaction said:
are you all at Grayton now or just wishing like me? :razz:

Just wishing sweetie...I will be in Seagrove on the 8th of July. I can not wait. OH, I am sorry I can't help you with the parade info. but I am sure someone will answer soon with the info.
 
satisfaction said:
where is lacey's spring?

It is about 4 miles south of Huntsville, Alabama. Just a little hole in the wall town, but I love it there. Where are you?
 
satisfaction said:
where is lacey's spring? I am in alabama too. in Montgomery. I was just wondering b/c ive never heard of it.

I lived in Montgomery for a year in the 80's. Another one of our fellow posters lives there, but he is too busy with work to post anymore and we sure do miss him!!!
 
satisfaction said:
none of you know if the Grayton parade on the 4th will happen do you?
Oh yeah. And Aunt Fran will be on top of the woody playing her accordian! :clap_1: Jfunn and I were in the Seaside parade a few years ago and we were dancing flowers. We won 2nd to some baton twirling geezers. It was sympathy for them. Actually...we may have gotten 3rd behind damn Heavenly Dawson's crew. :roll:
 
I'm in Montgomery. But I live in Prattville, just north of Montgomery. I love it there too but not as much as Grayton. I wish I could live there but not enough medical jobs near Grayton you know?
 
well, im usually busy here at work too but my mri machine is down and i don't have any patients today soooooooooo i joined ya'll. :clap_1:
 
satisfaction said:
well, im usually busy here at work too but my mri machine is down and i don't have any patients today soooooooooo i joined ya'll. :clap_1:

Glad to have you around today satisfaction!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top