NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
I signed it.
It always kills me that something like heavy snowfall triggers a "global warming is a hoax" crowd, but rediculously hot temperatures keeps them quit. I subscribe to the climate change theory. This means that you can have warming and freakish winters or strange erradic weather in general, i.e. record snowfalls after a record hot summer.
Thank you, gaiboi.The voice of reason.
Global warming triggers climate change. Which does not mean it is hot all the time everywhere. Why is that so hard to understand?![]()
Does the phrase "as changeable as the weather" mean anything to y'all?
I've been working outside for the last 13 years. Weather reports? If I go outside and my hair gets wet, it's raining. If I go out and start sweating, it's hot. If I go out and start shivering, it's cold...and so on.
When someone can tell me what the weather will be next week (or even tomorrow) I will think about listening to what they say about the long-term forecast. (And I'm not sure what it will take to make me consider a former VPs credibility as a meteorologist...)
The voice of reason.
