• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ALaska or Bust, No RO not that Bust!

New posts
WTF? Miss Kitty is multiplying before my very eyes!!!! :blink: There is dammmm glare on these people's keyboard and it is making it very hard to type.
 
Sueshore said:
WTF? Miss Kitty is multiplying before my very eyes!!!! :blink: There is dammmm glare on these people's keyboard and it is making it very hard to type.

Put your sunglasses on Miss K!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Put your sunglasses on Miss K!

It doesn't work! Who designed the lighting in this place anyway? And they call this a Business Center??? Well, I 'll take my business elsewhere...never mind, this is the only computer I can use.:oops:
 
Sueshore said:
It doesn't work! Who designed the lighting in this place anyway? And they call this a Business Center??? Well, I 'll take my business elsewhere...never mind, this is the only computer I can use.:oops:
don't they know that they are impeeding the work of a VIP?????:idontno:
 
Sueshore said:
It doesn't work! Who designed the lighting in this place anyway? And they call this a Business Center??? Well, I 'll take my business elsewhere...never mind, this is the only computer I can use.:oops:

Maybe the Love Boat will have a better 'puter set up.
 
Allifunn said:
don't they know that they are impeeding the work of a VIP?????:idontno:

:lolabove: Very Important Poothead!! I see that jfunn missed seeing Miss Kitty! I can't read EVERYTHING, but looks like you gulls are burning it up!! :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: Very Important Poothead!! I see that jfunn missed seeing Miss Kitty! I can't read EVERYTHING, but looks like you gulls are burning it up!! :clap_1:
Just trying to console ourselves in your absence...:(
 
Tootsie said:
will someone please put out an APB for River Otter? I'm very concerned about his absence. I don't think he's ever disappeared from sowal this long... ??? :confused:
I know...it is quite unusual :confused:
 
Tootsie said:
will someone please put out an APB for River Otter? I'm very concerned about his absence. I don't think he's ever disappeared from sowal this long... ??? :confused:
It is quite disconcerting! :( Maybe he is working hard on the house?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top