• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ALaska or Bust, No RO not that Bust!

New posts
HEY RO....


BOOBIES, TA TA'S, BUSTLINE

That's the bust, I mean best I can do to get his attention . :idontno:
 
Sueshore said:
HEY RO....


BOOBIES, TA TA'S, BUSTLINE

That's the bust, I mean best I can do to get his attention . :idontno:
:shock: :shock:
 
I talked to the Kitty last night. She was hoofing it up a hill on her way to dinner. Poor Sarafunn's legs hurt from all the walking. Hopefully Mr. Kitty will pull through on his spa treatments. :idontno:
 
Gypsea said:
Hey Jfunn in cat's clothing - did you get my message earlier? I appeared to have problems sending it.
jfunn told me she got it. but she said she didn't see you on the tv last night.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top