• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ALaska or Bust, No RO not that Bust!

New posts
We are packed. Molly has been sent to the Petite Pooch Chateau and may never forgive me. I have washed three loads of clothes. I have cleaned out the fridge. I am exhausted. My back hurts. But, that's okay because....I heard from DARLENE and she is at the beach! She was looking at the most beautiful water when she called and jfunn was on her way!

Bye Bye y'all! You know if I find a computer I will check in. Be Kind, Be Happy and by all means Be Funn!!!! ;-)
 
Take lots of trip notes. ;-) Hope you see tons of whales,
16_5_21.gif
bears
16_3_163.gif
and eagles
16_8_102.gif
I can't wait to hear all about it, and I can't wait til you get back. It's always just a little too quiet here when you're gone! Safe travels.
421.gif
 
Have funn Miss Kitty Kitty!!! Stay safe & warm,see lots of creatures, have many eye adventures, heart adventures and soul adventures!!!!! :clap_1:

Love you...and wishing you safe passage!
 
J-Funn called - she's with Darlene this evening... we'll see them tomorrow... can't wait to meet K. Darlene Dwells...:lolabove: (we've really messed up her name but good).

Miss Kitty Cat - please be safe and enjoy - sounds like a magical adventure...
 
Tootsie said:
J-Funn called - she's with Darlene this evening... we'll see them tomorrow... can't wait to meet K. Darlene Dwells...:lolabove: (we've really messed up her name but good).

Miss Kitty Cat - please be safe and enjoy - sounds like a magical adventure...

Well, what the heck IS her name anyway?:idontno: :floor: I bet they have a really funn time, her and jfunn! Hope we get pics.
 
Beach Crazy said:
I always thought it was Kathy Darlene Wells :idontno:

BC! Glad you could join us!!
I thought that was her name too--but have heard different versions...i'm so :confused:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top