• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Girl

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2005
St. Louis, Mo
peapod1980 said:
I thought you were going to California...?! Last I heard. Of course, last I heard, you weren't pregnant--I got that news secondhand! :razz:
My vote for an evening out is Borago, hands down. But, I see others have suggested a picnic, so then I'd say a picnic lunch purchased at Cocoon's!

Yes...California was a thought when I didn't know I was pregnant. :) We knew we were coming to Santa Rosa Beach in June but we just couldn't resist! It's so easy and we can never get enough of that area!!!!

Thanks for the congrats. An October baby will be good...He or she will be big enough to come to the beach by summer. :) It's pretty sad when you plan your kids around beach time.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Beach Girl said:
Thanks for the congrats. An October baby will be good...He or she will be big enough to come to the beach by summer. :) It's pretty sad when you plan your kids around beach time.

Congratulations on the new Ba-Boo! :clap_1: No matter where you spend your anniversary in SoWal it'll be wonderful. I know you'll enjoy yourselves. :love::love::love:

beachma

Beach Lover
Apr 22, 2005
:clap_1: :clap_1: ....Picnic for lunch....Tango for dinner...Dessert on the beach...candles...anything chocolate...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Beach Girl said:
Yes...California was a thought when I didn't know I was pregnant. :) We knew we were coming to Santa Rosa Beach in June but we just couldn't resist! It's so easy and we can never get enough of that area!!!!

I have an October baby- she took her first steps and practiced her new walking "skills" on the edge of Western Lake. :love:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
jdarg said:
[/b]

I have an October baby- she took her first steps and practiced her new walking "skills" on the edge of Western Lake. :love:

I don't like it I love it!

When are you due Beach Girl? My dd is about Oct. 18. :D Congrats and happy anniversary! If you don't have kids already, by god, go to Fish Out of Water. Must ... get ... babysitter ... :bang:

Beach Girl

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2005
St. Louis, Mo
TooFarTampa said:
I don't like it I love it!

When are you due Beach Girl? My dd is about Oct. 18. :D Congrats and happy anniversary! If you don't have kids already, by god, go to Fish Out of Water. Must ... get ... babysitter ... :bang:

I'm due October 9th. We have one son who just turned 2. We've already taken him to sowal 4 times in his short life and we live in st. louis. :blush:

anyway, he will not be traveling with us. we are all alone. :)