• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone tried The Citizen yet?

New posts
I have been. Caveat, we sat at the raw bar so didn’t get the full experience. All in all I enjoyed it. Very good (I'm pretty sure farmed)oysters, an octopus based appetizer sized dish and steak tartare were what we had. I drank Pacifico. Not cheap but less confiscatory than I anticipated. The place will be jam packed all spring and summer I suspect.
A6F2B484-A406-47F3-8690-A5A48A5BD4AA.jpeg
View attachment 88315
97D602FA-16B7-4F14-A715-33F3335D745D.jpeg
 
Prices actually look surprisingly reasonable for the location.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top