elgordoboy
Beach Fanatic
Shelly's quick reference guide?
A little late on this thread but anybody looking for Fred Zohouri or even Joshton Zohouri. I can help with phone numbers and location.I see there has not been a lot of discussion on this topic since 2007. Is anybody listening? My brother lost his entire life's savings in a California real estate investment trust that lent the money to this developer. I understand the trust took the property back. I have a few questions that maybe someone can help me with.
Is the property on the market?
What is it worth aprox.?
What is the history on the developer who failed. Where can I find informantion about him. We are considering suing the Ng's based on $750,000,000 of bad deals they made around the country. There scam was to loan the money to anyone, with no restrictions and take a cool 8-10% cut off the top and then hide the fact that the loans were bad and not performing. Kind of a real estate Ponzi scheme.
They bought the strip between Sand Cliffs and Alys Beach.Where is the beach access for this property? Things haven't changed since it was Aquatera and they thought they could go through Sandcliff's which bombed, or have they?
A little late on this thread but anybody looking for Fred Zohouri or even Joshton Zohouri. I can help with phone numbers and location.