• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
71YZRN4RPHL._SS500_.gif

Shelly's quick reference guide?

horace albumin

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2007
Re: Aquatera The King is gone

Elvis has left the building. "He's Gone, He's Gone, and nothing's going to bring him back. He's Gone. " Nothing left to do but smile, smile smile.

horace albumin

Beach Comber
Feb 17, 2007
Collapse of Sowal market leads to the new Aquatera

ACI real estate announced yesterday that it?s investment plans for the emirates is currently standing at a stunning ?2.8 billion ? which is scheduled for both Dubai and Abu Dhabi prime property development. Up-to-date investments include the 3 sports legend commercial towers, known as the ?Trilogy? project situated along Dubai?s high-end Business Bay and another 5 new towers soon to be launched in Abu Dhabi.
ACI Real Estate is an affiliate of Alternative Invest Capital, a forward-thinking investment house from Germany.
The UAE property market offers significant opportunities for hard currency investors. The global fluctuations in interest rates and imminent slump in the US will continue to divert funds globally to pockets such as the emirates which offer sterling opportunities for ready investors. What is more, the emerging clarity provided by the long term economic vision of both Abu Dhabi and Dubai signal sustainable gains for commercial and residential space, as well as sustained pricing. Such fundamentals make for healthy gains for the prudent investor.
ACI is fast becoming a major force in the Dubai property arena, with the announcement of three iconic buildings named for sport legends, Michael Schumacher, Niki Lauda and Boris Becker. The ?Trilogy?, as it has come to be knick-named, is valued at over ?300 million with a 1.33 million square meter floor plan. Planned completion will be in 2009/10, situated along the upscale Business Bay district, where property prices are set to soar.

ACI Real Estate has plans currently for a total of thirteen commercial and residential towers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Several of the buildings sold within hours of coming to market - mostly to ready investors in Europe. ACI?s vision reflects its focus toward building not only sustained value for investors, but more importantly, focused portfolios consistent with economic fundamentals of population growth, and developing infrastructure. The company has a cache of investors largely from German-speaking Europe, and the emirates. The developments offered investors the rarest of all opportunities,? to be part of the blueprint of a city that the world has come know and respect.?

The Trilogy development on Dubai?s Business Bay will be concluded with the launch of the Boris Becker Business Tower on 24th February 2008.

E

Equitatus

I see there has not been a lot of discussion on this topic since 2007. Is anybody listening? My brother lost his entire life's savings in a California real estate investment trust that lent the money to this developer. I understand the trust took the property back. I have a few questions that maybe someone can help me with.

Is the property on the market?

What is it worth aprox.?

What is the history on the developer who failed. Where can I find informantion about him. We are considering suing the Ng's based on $750,000,000 of bad deals they made around the country. There scam was to loan the money to anyone, with no restrictions and take a cool 8-10% cut off the top and then hide the fact that the loans were bad and not performing. Kind of a real estate Ponzi scheme.

AndrewG

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2010
What a thread.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Where is the beach access for this property? Things haven't changed since it was Aquatera and they thought they could go through Sandcliff's which bombed, or have they?

Phenex

Beach Crab
Jul 5, 2018
Mississippi
I see there has not been a lot of discussion on this topic since 2007. Is anybody listening? My brother lost his entire life's savings in a California real estate investment trust that lent the money to this developer. I understand the trust took the property back. I have a few questions that maybe someone can help me with.

Is the property on the market?

What is it worth aprox.?

What is the history on the developer who failed. Where can I find informantion about him. We are considering suing the Ng's based on $750,000,000 of bad deals they made around the country. There scam was to loan the money to anyone, with no restrictions and take a cool 8-10% cut off the top and then hide the fact that the loans were bad and not performing. Kind of a real estate Ponzi scheme.
A little late on this thread but anybody looking for Fred Zohouri or even Joshton Zohouri. I can help with phone numbers and location.

PalmBeach

Beach Lover
Feb 21, 2007
Where is the beach access for this property? Things haven't changed since it was Aquatera and they thought they could go through Sandcliff's which bombed, or have they?
They bought the strip between Sand Cliffs and Alys Beach.

ScoobyUnderPar

Beach Crab
Jul 26, 2020
Florida
A little late on this thread but anybody looking for Fred Zohouri or even Joshton Zohouri. I can help with phone numbers and location.

I read he recently was a part of large vacation rental property acquisition in as recently as a few years back. Just doing some due diligence on my end & now obviously hesitant to dive in with a checkered past like this with any potential investment opportunities as theyre marketing across central FL. Lot to digest in this thread but nonetheless good info given the history.

Insight? Tips? Thanks all.