• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I thought they were just digging around it. Who knows

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com
Landlocked said:
I thought they were just digging around it. Who knows

See my post above.

Debris with nails sticking out has been dragged all over the place. From areas where it was placed or washed out of the way (and should have been picked up by now), to right in the middle of where kids of all ages play, including infants and toddlers.

What kind of parents allow their kids to do this? Or dig 5 foot deep holes and walk away?

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I've still got a four inch gash in my foot from two weeks ago. I raked it across a board with a framing nail sticking out of it. Nice.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I always tell the doc that I've had one recently, but I can't remember when it was. Guess its time.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
FoX said:
See my post above.

Debris with nails sticking out has been dragged all over the place. From areas where it was placed or washed out of the way (and should have been picked up by now), to right in the middle of where kids of all ages play, including infants and toddlers.

What kind of parents allow their kids to do this? Or dig 5 foot deep holes and walk away?

I know what you mean about the big holes. When we were down last week a friend of mine fell in one and almost broke her leg. The kids that were down with us on our group, dug a big whole, but then before we left the beach, for the day they had to fill it in. They are very dangerous!!!