• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Avatars

New posts

Shoud Jessica stay or go?

  • I like Jessica, leave her alone

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica needs to hit the road

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could not care less

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I don't know about face shields, but what about a blue smilie??

265.gif
 
RiverOtter said:
Careful fellas.... She knows how to post pics now
bow.gif

You're animated rabbitt is cute for another board but I don't like it. Not the calm of the beach that I'm looking for. No offense.
 
FoX said:
I meant the other rabbitt. Jessica is more subtle.

I guess that got a little confusing, huh. Well, even though Jess is winning in the polls, I'm probably gonna change to an avatar that's more "beach friendly". I have one in mind. But I'm not sure about Roger- I'll see what I can do :lol:
 
You're animated rabbitt is cute for another board but I don't like it. Not the calm of the beach that I'm looking for. No offense.

While I have seen plenty of cyotes in the area, I don't recall seeing a fox on the beach, other than some in bikinis. However, the fox looks really cool. I love it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top