• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shoud Jessica stay or go?

• I like Jessica, leave her alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica needs to hit the road

• I could not care less

• Total voters
Buster said:
DISNEY%20JESSICA%20RABBIT.jpg

eek2.gif

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I, too, am uncertain of which avatar to go with. Should I keep the Red Power Ranger or switch? Does anyone have a Green one? I amy swap with you.

Smiling JOe said:
I, too, am uncertain of which avatar to go with. Should I keep the Red Power Ranger or switch? Does anyone have a Green one? I amy swap with you.

We were just looking at the avitar. I like it. But I don't have a green one. Or a red one for that matter. Jessica wants to know (because she is too lazy to logon herself) who is under the red mask.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
We were just looking at the avitar. I like it. But I don't have a green one. Or a red one for that matter. Jessica wants to know (because she is too lazy to logon herself) who is under the red mask.

Don't you know the Power Ranger Code is to never remove the mask in public?

Smiling JOe said:

Don't you know the Power Ranger Code is to never remove the mask in public?

DOH!
homer.gif
Sorry, never read the handbook.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Why do I get the feeling someone's making fun of me here?
Not so, Jess, just trying to have a little fun with my own avitar. (From where did the word, "avitar" come?

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Avatar= an incarnation in human form; an embodiment usu. in a person; a variant phase or version of a continuing basic entity

(who says this isn't an informative forum? :D )