• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
i miss David Rosengarten and the galloping gourmet. Seens like Mario would be fun to hang with, but even i am Flayed out. I haven't watched Emeril in years, can't stand R. R. and if I watch another show where Giada cuts up an onion or a clove of garlic, you think anyone in the country watching the food network doesn't know how to dice onion? I like Michael Chiarello, Michael Lamonica, and the guy on travel channel that eats all the gross stuff!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am so out of the Food Network loop. My favorite "media" chef is still Jamie Oliver, The Naked Chef. :love:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
All of my favorite chefs were on the orignal food network, PBS.

JuliaChildSRK-w.jpg

Julia Childs, god rest her soul. Incredible Chef and British spy, how can you beat that?

wilson.jpg

Justin Wilson, another chef lost. Great cajun cooking and all around funny host.

The best part of these guys was that they got drunk on the show as they cooked. Justin Wilson was famous for his, "one for the pot, one for me." philosophy. Anybody remember when Julia made the chicken dance before baking it?

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
I gair on tee I :love:'d watchin' both them. Once I was walkin' through The Boston Seafood Show and looked up and walkin' right next to me was Julia Child. :blink: I just couldn't resist sayin' 'hi', and she said 'hellooo' and smiled right back to l'il ole me. What a friendly lady. :cool: Then I kept smilin' thinkin' about the SNL skit where they played her with a blender, and how she supposedly liked it. What a good sport too. :D :love:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
All of my favorite chefs were on the orignal food network, PBS.

wilson.jpg

Justin Wilson, another chef lost. Great cajun cooking and all around funny host.

The best part of these guys was that they got drunk on the show as they cooked. Justin Wilson was famous for his, "one for the pot, one for me." philosophy. Anybody remember when Julia made the chicken dance before baking it?
Oh I loved Justin Wilson so much. He was one of these personalities that you wished lived on forever. His show was great - - no fancy kitchen, or set, just Justin. :love: