• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

asorensen3

Beach Crab
Jan 24, 2013
HELP!!! I'm desparate to find the perfect home for my 19 sorority sisters and myself to rent for the long weekend of March 14 - 18. We are trying to have our 35th reunion on the beach and everything is set - but we can't find a house to rent!!!! I know that most rentals are by the week - but PLEASE, PLEASE consider us if at all possible!!! Or...if you know of anyone who has a property available - please let me know asap!! Thank you so much!!! You can contact me at asorensen3@sbcglobal.net.

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
Hey! That sounds so fun! We just got married in Grayton in November and my husband rented Grayton Point (best view you will find). It sleeps 23 and looks over western lake and the gulf. The boardwalk will take you right down to Grayton. I hope they will do just four nights for you. Grayton Coast rentals: http://www.graytoncoastrentals.com/

I love Grayton more than any beach around. Rivard Realty is the main Grayton Beach vacation rental company: http://www.rivardnet.com/

I would also check VRBO. With that many people you should be able to get any house you want. Even if you pay for a week and let's say it's $3000 that is only $157 each! I will look around today and see what I find. Good luck!

Grayton Point.jpeg

asorensen3

Beach Crab
Jan 24, 2013
Jill,

I thought I just replied to you...I don't really know how to use this so it may just be "out there" somewhere!!!

Anyway, thank you so much for your reply. This house looks really great - and Congratulations on your wedding!!! What a great place to get married! I did find a house on Friday...through Rivard. We are going to be staying at Sea Breeze - about 50 yards from the beach. It looks like a really nice house - so we are very excited! I think there will be 22 of us...so should be lots of fun! I will certainly keep Grayton Point in mind for "future" trips to the beach!

Thanks again - and hope you get this!!

Aniat