• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cannfl

Beach Crab
Dec 29, 2009
When I moved to Pensacola I thought about what breed of dog would be best suited to the Southern beaches and fairly consistent hot weather.....CHINESE CRESTEDS! :yikes:

I bought a lovely, well bred AKC registered Powder Puff (sounds nice and fluffy...they are :))) She has a beautiful temperament and smiles alot..literally..that classic, happy-faced smile that dogs sometime do. :D

Then I found a "husband" for her, a gorgeous Champion AKC registered hairless male of premium bloodlines (greatgranddad on both her side and his side is a multiple Best in Specialty winner BISS, multiple Best in Show, and Group winning) AKC champions ALL over the pedigree....World renown dogs.

So, the puppies were born on October 25, 2009. I have 3 available.....one darling little hairy hairless boy and 2 lovely little girls...one powder Puff and one hairy hairless.

Now what does all of that blue blood mean for these puppies? They are beautiful in their confirmation, sound in their temperament, and healthy, HAPPY puppies. And, they are quiet...not yappy...just happy.

I gave them Early Sensory Touch (EST) from day one, they had their dew claws removed by my Vet, they have been wormed and vaccinated, housetrained, leash trained, and wonderfully socialized. Plus they will have been spayed or neutered before you get them AND ready to be your forever baby. They will have AKC registration, too.

Oh, they started wagging their tails at strangers at 2 weeks of age. :clap:

Please email for details, current photos, and my phone number. :wave:
Cheryl Ross

Last edited:

lindacjewelry

Beach Comber
Beautiful puppies

These puppies are soooo sweet. I just want to cuddle them and hold them!

Linda

When I moved to Pensacola I thought about what breed of dog would be best suited to the Southern beaches and fairly consistent hot weather.....CHINESE CRESTEDS! :yikes:

I bought a lovely, well bred AKC registered Powder Puff (sounds nice and fluffy...they are :))) She has a beautiful temperament and smiles alot..literally..that classic, happy-faced smile that dogs sometime do. :D

Then I found a "husband" for her, a gorgeous Champion AKC registered hairless male of premium bloodlines (greatgranddad on both her side and his side is a multiple Best in Specialty winner BISS, multiple Best in Show, and Group winning) AKC champions ALL over the pedigree....World renown dogs.

So, the puppies were born on October 25, 2009. I have 3 available.....one darling little hairy hairless boy and 2 lovely little girls...one powder Puff and one hairy hairless.

Now what does all of that blue blood mean for these puppies? They are beautiful in their confirmation, sound in their temperament, and healthy, HAPPY puppies. And, they are quiet...not yappy...just happy.

I gave them Early Sensory Touch (EST) from day one, they had their dew claws removed by my Vet, they have been wormed and vaccinated, housetrained, leash trained, and wonderfully socialized. Plus they will have been spayed or neutered before you get them AND ready to be your forever baby. They will have AKC registration, too.

Oh, they started wagging their tails at strangers at 2 weeks of age. :clap:

Please email for details, current photos, and my phone number. :wave:
Cheryl Ross

Cannfl

Beach Crab
Dec 29, 2009
Chinese Crested puppies on YouTube

Here is the link for these puppies on YouTube :clap:
I have more but they are just such sweet babies.
Cheryl
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfctKNlWePs"]YouTube- MVI_1841.avi[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzeEK36F5B8"]YouTube- MVI_1738.avi[/ame]

Last edited:

Cannfl

Beach Crab
Dec 29, 2009
Great News! Annika, the photos in the middle has a new home!

Now...to sell the lovely Powder Puff female and the darling little male :))))
Cheryl
850-474-3991