• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brasa's Latin Grill on 331

New posts
Brasa Latin Grill lunch review! Uncle Timmy, Spidey and I went yesterday and had an "average" meal. We had Arroz con Pollo, served with black beans and fried plantains, Columbian style. It was tasty (especially the black beans) but not at all spicey (we were wishing for some Louisiana hot sauce). Our appetizer was a Salman tartar with onion and lemon juice served on a fried tortilla, on a bed of chopped spinach - interesting and enjoyable.

The restaurant is really nicely decorated and neat as a pin. It has a very small and adorable bar. They serve beer and wine.

Yes, they have cuban sandwiches and I'll be tack to try it. They have a more extensive dinner menu - which I didn't really look at - but we enjoyed the food enough to go back and try again.

Very different food experience for this area. Average pricing.
 
Tootsie said:
Brasa Latin Grill lunch review! Uncle Timmy, Spidey and I went yesterday and had an "average" meal. We had Arroz con Pollo, served with black beans and fried plantains, Columbian style. It was tasty (especially the black beans) but not at all spicey (we were wishing for some Louisiana hot sauce). Our appetizer was a Salman tartar with onion and lemon juice served on a fried tortilla, on a bed of chopped spinach - interesting and enjoyable.

The restaurant is really nicely decorated and neat as a pin. It has a very small and adorable bar. They serve beer and wine.

Yes, they have cuban sandwiches and I'll be tack to try it. They have a more extensive dinner menu - which I didn't really look at - but we enjoyed the food enough to go back and try again.

Very different food experience for this area. Average pricing.
OK....I will give it the Miami taste test!!! We will have to give it a try when I come down!!
 
Tootsie said:
I'm afraid it ain't gonna compare to Miami latino food, sorry to say. but, still a good place for something different around here.
:roll: OK..beautiful water, great friends, wonderful spidey, lulu,....I guess sub par latino food will have to do....:biggrin:
 
Tootsie said:
Brasa Latin Grill lunch review! Uncle Timmy, Spidey and I went yesterday and had an "average" meal. We had Arroz con Pollo, served with black beans and fried plantains, Columbian style. It was tasty (especially the black beans) but not at all spicey (we were wishing for some Louisiana hot sauce). Our appetizer was a Salman tartar with onion and lemon juice served on a fried tortilla, on a bed of chopped spinach - interesting and enjoyable.

The restaurant is really nicely decorated and neat as a pin. It has a very small and adorable bar. They serve beer and wine.

Yes, they have cuban sandwiches and I'll be tack to try it. They have a more extensive dinner menu - which I didn't really look at - but we enjoyed the food enough to go back and try again.

Very different food experience for this area. Average pricing.

I went for lunch yesterday and feel very similar...I had the Burrito Latino but with chicken instead of beef. Also tasted arroz con pollo...it was ok. The pico de gallo is what made my burrito especially tasty, but I had to ask for more of it. Looks like it is owned by the same people as Coco's? Or at least a guy who used to work/works at Coco's was in there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top