• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: The bottom has arrived

Congratulations. What project?

Anyone in trouble with a PCB condo 3rd floor or up, Gulf front, ready to cut a deal, send me a pm.

Last edited:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN

Congrats on the leap. I'm too chicken and will remain in lurk mode for a while yet.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com

Well it must be the official bottom because I just bought in.

PCB beachfront on a low floor (and I mean on the beach). Built in 2004/2005. About 1500 square feet finished out high end.

I predict nothing but up from this point forward.

Joking aside while I hope it is the bottom, I made the age old mistake of falling in love with a place and bought sooner than I planned. :bang:

Maybe still some downside but I am in.:D Its all about the view at happy hour!:cool:

Good luck to all,
Flyguy

It seems you are not alone. We have been slammed with offers and getting low on good priced inventory. Many buyers say they feel we are at bottom or close and they plan to enjoy and own for 10 plus years so they feel confident in the long haul of this area.

flyguy

Beach Lover
Apr 2, 2007

It seems you are not alone. We have been slammed with offers and getting low on good priced inventory. Many buyers say they feel we are at bottom or close and they plan to enjoy and own for 10 plus years so they feel confident in the long haul of this area.

Thats how I feel. I waited until I got a great deal on exactly what I wanted. There may well be more downside but I did not want to miss the boat on this buying opportunity. And what a view!:cool:

Flyguy

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com

Thats how I feel. I waited until I got a great deal on exactly what I wanted. There may well be more downside but I did not want to miss the boat on this buying opportunity. And what a view!:cool:

Flyguy

Good for you flyguy .... you've been very patient and you deserve it :clap:

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN

Perhaps there are more than one bottom. Read all the stories about trends and inventory and this isn't the bottom. Bobby J, perhaps you can bring some wisdom to this. I will go out on a limb and say there are at least two bottoms. One is the real bottom when every day people will be able to do a move up or first home again. The other is a more fortunate group who have more at their disposal who have been watching the market droop and it is getting to the point that the property they have been watching are getting to the prices they just can't pass up.
Maybe we call the bottoms "investment" and "The Every Day Joe".
I am Grasshopper sitting at your feet...

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

flyguy you seem like a cool guy, but isn't this about the 2nd or 3rd bottom post you've called?