• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Capitalization

New posts
OhioBeachBum said:
man's best friend ;-) we sometimes let ours wake up son when he's long sleeping on a school day. mutt's about 50 lbs, goes airborne 10 feet from the bed and lands a long happy sloppy tongue in his ear. :blink:
My DAWGS are 80+#, and one loves to give facials.
 
Smiling JOe said:
My DAWGS are 80+#, and one loves to give facials.
plenty worse ways to wake up in the morning. :biggrin: always had bign's in past years - shep mixes mostly, pound rescues. nowdays, place isn't big enough to do that size justice. current guy is a (black) shep / terrier (maybe Jack Russ?) mix - strange looking dude - got jack chin wiskers and wiry foot hair. :D he and son are major pals...
 
OhioBeachBum said:
my miss :oops: after near 2k posts, thought you were pulling his chain :blink:
Nope, I guess I have been wondering what it meant for a long, but since I have not figured it out, I thought I would ask.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Nope, I guess I have been wondering what it meant for a long, but since I have not figured it out, I thought I would ask.
i should have looked in the mirror - didn't have a clue about "shiny side up" until today - and I used to ride... :oops:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top