• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cardinal Nation...Seriously!

New posts

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
My husband and I were talking about this as we watch another LOSER. :bang: We have not been to a game since the beginning of June. HELLO, that's when they started loosing. Which sparked an idea....
Why can't us Midwesterners do a SoWal party at the ballpark? Come on dbuck, KY is not that far. Peapod, Lucky, Seagrovelover, Audie, Mermaid...I know there's more of you out there. We can do a party deck, so there is no need to worry about making sure our tickets are together. Plus it would be funn. You guys pick a date, I'll do the leg work...my nickname is not Julie the Cruise Director for nothing!!! What do you guys think?
:idontno:
 
ktschris said:
My husband and I were talking about this as we watch another LOSER. :bang: We have not been to a game since the beginning of June. HELLO, that's when they started loosing. Which sparked an idea....
Why can't us Midwesterners do a SoWal party at the ballpark? Come on dbuck, KY is not that far. Peapod, Lucky, Seagrovelover, Audie, Mermaid...I know there's more of you out there. We can do a party deck, so there is no need to worry about making sure our tickets are together. Plus it would be funn. You guys pick a date, I'll do the leg work...my nickname is not Julie the Cruise Director for nothing!!! What do you guys think?
:idontno:

This is a great idea. Wish I lived closer...would be funn! Hope it gels for ya! :biggrin:
 
Me too! :clap_1: It would be funn, I know I've left a bunch of people out, hopefully it will happen.
 
JohnRudy, how about a road trip? If you can handle 5 hours in a car with me, I'm game! Ktschris, just promise you won't pick a date against the Cubs!!!!
 
How long does the season last? We have been threatening Pea with a visit, but I would want to wait until Will is back from camp (August)! He would kill me if we visited SoWallers without him! (Poor kid- he loves this board like me- does that make him like a crack baby??:idontno: )
 
jdarg said:
How long does the season last? We have been threatening Pea with a visit, but I would want to wait until Will is back from camp (August)! He would kill me if we visited SoWallers without him! (Poor kid- he loves this board like me- does that make him like a crack baby??:idontno: )

Will :wub: He's missing us at camp isn't he?
.
 
Cheering472 said:
Will :wub: He's missing us at camp isn't he?
.

Ha! I would like to think that he misses his mommy, but judging from the pictures that have been posted, it doesn't look like it!:clap_1: And that is how it should be.

We are going to see him the weekend of July 22, but he doesn't come home until August 9.:( I never get used to him beeing away- this is his 5th year, and it stills stinks. The dogs even run downstairs to wake him up every morning- they don't understand!
 
Cubs game would be out....they are all sold out. How about the end of August? The play Fla :clap_1:
 
Good idea! What's available? How much is it for the party deck--do you just have to get tickets to a game? Mr. Lucky and I would be up for it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top