• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Still waiting:popcorn::yawn:, I will be voting for Sara in spite of you.
Good for you!!! I am sure she will be very appreciative. I am with Sunspotbaby as far as the response from David Kramer is concerned. There is no reason to use his realty company when he can answer us directly.
Once again I will reiterate. There is no valid reason for him to run for Commissioner IMO. He has too many vested interests that come before the Commission time and time again.
I appreciate the fact that he is intelligent, articulate and very wealthy. The fact remains that he can be much more useful to county citizens as an interested citizen and advocate than as a member of the Walton County Board of Commissioners.

mis wah

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2010
It's already the David Kramer Show at most Planning Commission & BCC meetings. Heaven help us if he becomes a commissioner!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That's not really true lately, mis wah. David brags about attending over ??? County Commissioner meetings, but in the last two years, he's hardly attended any.

David is a broker and Realtor, and I think a big statement is made by the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors choosing to endorse Sarah Commander for commissioner rather than one of "their" own. You do the math.

MommaMia

Beach Lover
Apr 15, 2009
By the way - if you get better informed you will find that Kramer is an Independent/No Party Affiliation & NOT a '(D)' as you publicly suppose. You might research first(before you type) and thereby keep your facts correct - or perhaps, just continue your obvious agenda and spray your semblance of facts

I'm confused. The Voter records still show you registered as a Democrat. It really doesn't matter to me, but have you really changed your registration and when?

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Why you seem to be easliy confused or did you just forget to call 'Kramer' and ask him any questions for yourself? Perhaps speaking to him directly will help for some sense of peace of mind. And why do you suppose that 'he hasn't gotten started yet' - when you have not asked or spoken to him?

By the way - if you get better informed you will find that Kramer is an Independent/No Party Affiliation & NOT a '(D)' as you publicly suppose. You might research first(before you type) and thereby keep your facts correct - or perhaps, just continue your obvious agenda and spray your semblance of facts.

Respectfully we suggest that you call David Kramer with any of your questions.

Please, just call Kramer and ask him for yourself - he's quite easy to speak with
and you should try him at 850-267-3464/office or 850-585-8337/cell.

Campaign to Elect David Kramer

David, you are a registered Democrat. There are two ways to be a true Independent in the State of Florida. One is to register with the Independent Party of Florida. The other is to register with the third largest group, which is No Party Affiliation, or what I would consider true Independents. What you are doing, imho, is confusing voters because you are a registered Democrat using the system. What you have done is point out another weakness in the election laws in this State which hopefully will be corrected in this next legislative session. Unfortunately, every time they fix something, they usually end up breaking something else. But as it stands, the Department of State, Division of Elections, has said that there is nothing wrong with a candidate actively working to confuse voters, just so long as the little bitty disclaimer is correct.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
By the way - if you get better informed you will find that Kramer is an Independent/No Party Affiliation & NOT a '(D)' as you publicly suppose. You might research first(before you type) and thereby keep your facts correct - or perhaps, just continue your obvious agenda and spray your semblance of facts

I'm confused. The Voter records still show you registered as a Democrat. It really doesn't matter to me, but have you really changed your registration and when?

They show that because he is a registered Democrat.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Really, other than to stir the pot, what makes a difference that he is a registered Democrat running as an Independent. I am a Republican who votes Independent of any and all parties. Example I will be voting Reublican, Democrat, and Independent. Oh and just so everyone is aware Wrobert is assisting Sara in her bid for reelection. The one thing I have been impressed with Sara about is she has stayed on topic. Unfortunately robert seems to be taking pointers from Rick Scott. As I have said, I will be voting for Sara in spite of your support for her.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I really don't care who supports whom and I really don't care what the party affiliation is in local elections, nor IMO, should anyone else.
The requirement of Floridians to declare a party in local elections is ludicrous. It is a stupid, useless requirement that does nothing but foment controversy that should not be present in a local election. You can call a county commissioner and speak directly to them and in doing so, you could care less about their party affiliation, you are only interested in their awareness or solution to a particular local problem.
It is no secret I strongly support Sara Comander and know she has done a great job overall as county commissioner. Do I agree with her all the time? No. She would not be a great commissioner if I did because she does her research on Walton County's problems and many times I, and many others, don't.
If you want a commissioner interested in progress, development and the good of the citizens of the county, vote for Sara Comander. If you want someone who will look to their own best benefit and that of business alone, IMO, vote for David Kramer.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Kramer has the best of all worlds. He is a registered Democrat who qualified to run under the No Party Affiliation label, then places Independent on his campaign materials, and when he speaks touts his prior membership on the Republican Executive Committee.

But he is still a registered Democrat. If he were truly independent he could have changed to NPA, as Crist did, when he went to qualify.
it says he is beholden to nobody