• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Countdown to Quitting

New posts
Does Iraq War and Financial Collapse of '07 have any bearing on rating presidents?
 
Does Iraq War and Financial Collapse of '07 have any bearing on rating presidents?
Does a congressional approval to go to war and decade old policies that contributed to the housing/mortgage bubble/bust have any bearing on historically rating presidents?
Answer:
Probably not if you are a corrupt/bias media Kool-Aide drinker who loves revisionist history.
 
Please explain to me about the non alphabet media, again...your intelligence simply eludes me. Bush/Cheny asked for approval based on lies. Cheny backed it up with treason. Bush was completely ignorant of the sub-prime mortgage bubble. That's leadership?
 
Please explain to me about the non alphabet media, again...your intelligence simply eludes me. Bush/Cheny asked for approval based on lies. Cheny backed it up with treason. Bush was completely ignorant of the sub-prime mortgage bubble. That's leadership?
Ok, I get it...
Bush lied. And Hillary didn't. :lol:
The congress had the same intel concerning Iraq that the president had.
And what policies created that sub-prime bubble?
 
Ignorance.
You know I am a Bill Clinton fan. But the housing crisis was directly related to I believe 1996 legislation that was introduced by the president in order to provide affordable housing. It got extremely bastardized and every president from then on turned a blind eye.
 
You know I am a Bill Clinton fan. But the housing crisis was directly related to I believe 1996 legislation that was introduced by the president in order to provide affordable housing. It got extremely bastardized and every president from then on turned a blind eye.
Schhhhh....
DO NOT get in the way of the liberal revisionist history. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top