PoppaJ
SoWal Insider
Waterboarding? Why not have the 2A people handle it for you?Yep.
I hoped not...but you are media, err...I mean DNC brainwashed. I fear the waterboarding will be necessary.![]()
Waterboarding? Why not have the 2A people handle it for you?Yep.
I hoped not...but you are media, err...I mean DNC brainwashed. I fear the waterboarding will be necessary.![]()
Your 2nd Amendment comments make my point. Exactly.Waterboarding? Why not have the 2A people handle it for you?

Your 2nd Amendment comments make my point. Exactly.![]()
uh, you talk about waterboarding and I respond with 2A people and I'm the one who makes your point? You obviously have no point other than parroting Trump talking points. Lars want a cracker?Wrong.uh, you talk about waterboarding and I respond with 2A people and I'm the one who makes your point? You obviously have no point other than parroting Trump talking points. Lars want a cracker?
You truly are a rightwing troll, too ignorant to realize I have been using Republican talking points. They have better anti-Trump material than the left.Wrong.
Your 2A comments (several posts), are exactly my point. Your approach is directly from the DNC controlled media. YOU, not I, are parroting. And it's the Lib media spin that you regurgitate.
Wrong.You truly are a rightwing troll, too ignorant to realize I have been using Republican talking points. They have better anti-Trump material than the left.
Be sure to tell the cleaners you want extra starch for your white sheet and hood. You want to look your best come election day.Wrong.
On multiple points.
Again.
At least you are consistant in your assumptions and ill informed positions.
Lars, Who are you going to vote for?
