• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Countdown to Quitting

New posts
:blink: uh, you talk about waterboarding and I respond with 2A people and I'm the one who makes your point? You obviously have no point other than parroting Trump talking points. Lars want a cracker?
Wrong.
Your 2A comments (several posts), are exactly my point. Your approach is directly from the DNC controlled media. YOU, not I, are parroting. And it's the Lib media spin that you regurgitate.
 
Wrong.
Your 2A comments (several posts), are exactly my point. Your approach is directly from the DNC controlled media. YOU, not I, are parroting. And it's the Lib media spin that you regurgitate.
You truly are a rightwing troll, too ignorant to realize I have been using Republican talking points. They have better anti-Trump material than the left.
 
You truly are a rightwing troll, too ignorant to realize I have been using Republican talking points. They have better anti-Trump material than the left.
Wrong.
On multiple points.
Again.
At least you are consistant in your assumptions and ill informed positions.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top