• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Countdown to Quitting

New posts

PoppaJ

SoWal Insider
I now believe Trump will quit the race. I didn't think so at first, but after reading about his many business failures one can see a pattern of quitting. He quits and leaves his partners and investors to suffer for his failures. Trump would have better chance to spin an excuse for quitting as opposed to losing which is exactly what he is doing at the moment with his rigged election comments. If you quit you didn't lose and the Donald hates a loser.
 
That sounds about right. He can always claimed rigged. However, it's not above him to rig it himself. I could see serious disruptions and calls for recounts. Tying things up in court is his "negotiating " style.
 
Mark Cuban has said that losing will be way more lucrative to him, but I wonder how.
 
Mark Cuban has said that losing will be way more lucrative to him, but I wonder how.
I wonder that too. If he loses he can bit*ch and moan and claim it was rigged or whatever, but he will have to prove foul play to secure a win. If he can't he remains a loser. If he quits he can still play the victim without actually having to prove anything.
 
Anyone who at this point thinks Trump has any chance of winning has got mental problems.
 
What if he calls for re-counts in 4 or 5 states? We could be posting about this psychopath for another year.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top