• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
Just showed it to a nurse. She said the flap looks good and to use polysporin and band aids. So here it goes :angry:

If it's a clean cut, she may be right. (Mine was very jagged.) I've had some deep, clean cuts that have sealed right up for me. Hope yours heals up--don't want you to lose your Guitar Hero chops!
 
Get well soon RO.



otter_relax.jpg
 
Whew...next time, leave the unloading to the professionals! :biggrin:
 
I have much experience in this department. Infection is not your friend. A small cut, when infected, can lead to loss of finger. I have seen it happen. Food products in your cut is not a smart move, IMO. No matter what, you need to clean the wound thoroughly. Bandaid makes a foaming product which works miracles, IMO. (Thanks Jdarg, for including it in my annual emergency kit.) It is the best I have used. Follow directions on the label.

FAM_ONE_STEP_1ST_AID_FOAM_23-6221.jpg

You do have an occasion coming up that may warrant a gift.;-)
 
No, I was unloadong the dishwasher & got a little rough w/ a coffee cup :angry:



don't know, I'm a re agent not a doctor. I sliced it on the outside of the last joint. large flap of skin still attached, i can control the bleeding w/ pressure, still have feeling. dont know if i should go to the doc in a box or just suck it up

thank you for your vivid description of your wound. sounds just awful. why didn't you post a pic?

also sounds like you are going to live. we're so glad. really. and looking forward to the next 10K.
 
Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.
 
Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.

:welcome: Tell us about your name Truffle Anne!

Good going RO- taking one for the team and hitting 10k at the same time. You da man. But we knew that.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top