• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
Well, if you ever become a beauty queen and have to ride on the back of a convertable and wave at adoring crowds, smiling prettily, you're going to be thinking, "Crap! I've got that ugly scar on my lovely hand!"

A stitch in time saves mine....
 
One waves with one's HANDS, dear, not one's butt. Back to finishing school for toi!
 
Thanks for the welcome! I love food....

Well, if you ever become a beauty queen and have to ride on the back of a convertable and wave at adoring crowds, smiling prettily, you're going to be thinking, "Crap! I've got that ugly scar on my lovely hand!"

A stitch in time saves mine....

One waves with one's HANDS, dear, not one's butt. Back to finishing school for toi!

:welcome: and post often Truffle. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine....food and funn...that's what we're all about.;-)

RO, glad ya don't need stitches...you're a good man for unloading the dishwaster. That's Mr. OL's job too. I don't mind loading ( although he'll just rearrange it) I hate to unload.
 
Heck. I was voting for the stitches; it would heal better that way. Do y'all keep typing through all your medical emergencies? I just keep imagining that avulsed skin flap flopping around over your keyboard! Braver fellows than I. Best wishes for healing.

oh, you would be amazed. we usually get pix too. we do have a resident sowal doc, wonder where skunky is?
 
Save yourself a trip to the doctor and put egg skin on it. You crack an egg ans peel out the skin on the inside of the shell. Place it over the cut. As it sries it will pull the skin together. Once the egg skin is on the cut you can put a bandage on it.



Poultry and open wounds don't mix well:lolabove:
 
RO it seems like you are getting good advise... somewhere in there, but knowbody mentioned a good stiff tody.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top