• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Custom License Plates

New posts
I guy I knew years ago license read:

YRUNVS (Why are you envious)

Another friends has a gorgeous '49 Mercury it reads:

LEDSLED (they call those big ole mercury's lead sled's)

2FAST4U (seen speading by)
 
I was driving to Charlotte a couple of years ago in a Mini Cooper convertible and passed a minivan with the plate MINIXL
 
Back in college, my car had those plates...SEM-SMU (my initials and college) Guess what my car got nicknamed? :biggrin: It starts with SEM..
 
Back in college, my car had those plates...SEM-SMU (my initials and college) Guess what my car got nicknamed? :biggrin: It starts with SEM..
:yikes:.......................:floor:
 
PNS NVY - Penis envy, on a BMW K-75 motorcycle. Not too sure how the owner got past the DMV with this one.

FTFETISH- On a Podiatrist's new Caddy


I thought my mind stayed in the gutter, but the first thing I thought of when I saw PNS NVY was the Pensacola Naval Air Station. :blush:

On the other hand, whenever I book a flight out of PNS, I inwardly chuckle...;-)
 
I thought my mind stayed in the gutter, but the first thing I thought of when I saw PNS NVY was the Pensacola Naval Air Station. :blush:

On the other hand, whenever I book a flight out of PNS, I inwardly chuckle...;-)

You and I are on the same page on that one on both counts
 
My friend was a real estate broker and had TNK BIG, it was supposed to mean Think Big, but got some complaints for something else.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top