• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
If you can document where I have accused anyone of being greedy I will apologize until then keep beating the dead horse if it amuses you. I don’t know why it should make an effing difference to you or anyone, but since you brought it up I am a retired disabled veteran which doesn’t give me single extra right you don’t possess.
You are right I paid property taxes for the right to own private property and all the property rights you have that contribute to the community.

I did not accuse you in the post of you accusing anyone of any derogatory remarks. I asked an open question; "How many BFOs veterans have contributed to the community by serving their country in harms way but are called greedy, in-human, and worse, just on this thread, much less on antisocial media?"

Thank you for your service to our nation and your pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. At least you, not the person you have advocated for, have contributed that to the community and nation. May not give you any extra rights but to serve honorably does give you more respect for your contribution.
Now back to the thread. Want to answer any of the CU questions posted?

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Jenksy: "This thread is now owned by an attention whore."
Suggest no property rights advocate need reply. Just let it stand on it's own.
Clarified.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
You are right I paid property taxes for the right to own private property and all the property rights you have that contribute to the community.

I did not accuse you in the post of you accusing anyone of any derogatory remarks. I asked an open question; "How many BFOs veterans have contributed to the community by serving their country in harms way but are called greedy, in-human, and worse, just on this thread, much less on antisocial media?"

Thank you for your service to our nation and your pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. At least you, not Dave, have contributed that to the community and nation.
Now back to the thread. Want to answer any of the CU questions posted?
Good grief here we go again with the Constitution rhetoric. Yes I guess you could say I served to defend the Constitution which it seems many forget is not a piece of parchment encased in concrete, but a living document that adapts to current circumstances without the need of an amendment.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
The first, and perhaps, the only rule in propaganda is: If you keep telling a lie over and over and over and over and over again, the populace will start to believe it is true. That’s what this thread is all about.

LV2, we're in agreement that propaganda is at the heart of what is tearing our community apart. But you've got it backwards who is perpetually fueling the propaganda machine and has been for some time now.

"If you keep telling a lie over and over and over and over again, the populace will start to believe it is true." That is what the true power broker is all about. And you yourself cannot deny that.

How many times has that BS propaganda "Shifting Sands" now been published? Merely to stir up emotions, but not based on facts and truths. It's being repeatedly shoved down the community's throats a distasteful amount of times, by the same multimillion dollar corporation. Open your eyes, man. Cotton candy words that taste sweet, but have no substance.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Haha wait until a bunch of these accounts are merged. I've seen it on here before ip addresses reveal all. Gaskins or somebody's post count going to go way up.
"ip addresses reveal all"? Not really or not all the time. Understand most all internet providers (Mediacom in Walton) IP addresses are not static/fixed but are dynamic/changes. Internet provider's IP addresses can be "sticky" but most IPs usually expire after a short period of time and new IPs are assigned, sometimes without you even knowing it. Medicom have huge numbers of dynamic 173.xxx.xxx.xxx IP addresses that are assign to its paid internet users periodically.

Blocks of IP addresses are assigned to geographic areas around the world, so you can guess where the IP assigned to your computer is located but not a specific person or computer. Just where the IP was assigned. Many sites like IP Address Lookup - Find IP Address Location - WhatIsMyIP.com® will show the IP address and the location where the IP was assigned by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) in the sky.

All Medicom, and most internet providers, assign a new IP every time when the home internet modem reboots, like by unplugging the internet modem power, counting to 10 and plunging the power back in. You can see your "public" internet IP by Goggling "What's my IP".

Many internet users use secure private and commercial Virtual Private Networks (VPN) like Private Internet Access | Anonymous VPN Service Provider. With a VPN your public IP address goes to an encrypted VPN server and is assigned it's own different VPN IP address. Commercial VPN servers are all over the US and the world. You could be in Sandestin connected to a secure VPN server in Canada and go to SoWal or Resources – Florida Coastal Property Rights and the public IP that those servers would "see" would be an IP from Canada. Many PC from all over the US could use the same VPN but could look like the IPs were coming from the same VPN server location.
Remote PC software can be used to surf the internet from another PC located anywhere in the world too.

Internet browser Cookies can store information a Server can use too. If you do not want Cookies on your PC, most browsers have private no-cookie settings. Google Chrome is "Incognito" Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help. Firefox is "Private Window" Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history | Firefox Help. To delete cookies Google how to permanently delete Cookies from your browser manually each time you exit an internet site or automatically when you close your browser.

If you have a home network-router and a internet provider modem (Mediacom), the public internet address is different than a non-public router network router IP (usually 192.168.xxx.xxx or 10.10.xxx.xxx) but the "public" IP is what internet servers, like SoWal will see. So "ip addresses [do not always] reveal all." - not always who the individual IP is assigned to if the public IP is reassigned periodically.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Another reason I will never list my beachfront with a Walton REALTOR. Except maybe Scenic Sotheby's International brokers. Letter to ECAR.

I sincerely hope that any BFO who is looking to list their home, not do so with any ECAR affiliated broker except for the one mentioned above.

ECAR had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to take sides in this CU debate as a commercial entity, IMHO.

MONEY resulting from increased development and commissions is the only reason they did take sides.

Just a casual reminder to some CU folks who don’t truly understand the benchmarks of CU....MONEY, economics, property values, etc. are NOT one of them, period.

ECAR (made up many local brokers) is as big of a hypocritical organization as I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
I sincerely hope that any BFO who is looking to list their home, not do so with any ECAR affiliated broker except for the one mentioned above.

ECAR had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to take sides in this CU debate as a commercial entity, IMHO.

MONEY resulting from increased development and commissions is the only reason they did take sides.

Just a casual reminder to some CU folks who don’t truly understand the benchmarks of CU....MONEY, economics, property values, etc. are NOT one of them, period.

ECAR (made up many local brokers) is as big of a hypocritical organization as I have ever seen.
Yes because every member agrees with ECAR leadership lol. What a stupid position to take.